Does any one has any experience with rgbdirect?

G

glasgowboy

I am going to to order TH 42PE50CAB+DMRES10 DVD player from them. Just wondered if they are reliable. It always worries me when the price offered is much better than everyone esle!

I saw one negative post a while ago, don't remember the details.

Very friendly and helpful, IMO.
Only one order up till now, but no problem.
Northern geezer I spoke to (Matt?) gave me much advice on a Yamaha 557 amp and never tried to force extras on me :smashin:
The amp came exactly when he said it would, if not a day quicker.
So from that, I can only recommend :smashin:

As with any online company, double check stock and delivery date, make sure to ask over the phone. People are not as good at telling porkies as websites are.
They have a fast answer time.

I had an horrendous time with Pixmania :mad:

Badger0-0 said:
I had an horrendous time with Pixmania :mad:

Have had serious problems with PixMania and terrible support be it email or telephone.AVOID!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey Glasgowboy, have you tried soundandvisiononline.co.uk thats where i got my th42pe50 from. Very informative and knowledgeable staff.

Great price with dvd recorder and got 12 months interest free credit over the phone.

Just had a look and they are the same price £1349. :smashin:

This is a steal, the screen is amazing. soundadn vision also gave me a £55 component lead for £30. Good stuff, buy it!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you all. I think I will check out the sound and vision site before ordering. I am wanting the system for my mum. I have a domino projector for myself with a 10 feet screen. I do not think they make plasmas as big as that yet.

S.N

RHCP said:
Hey Glasgowboy, have you tried soundandvisiononline.co.uk thats where i got my th42pe50 from. Very informative and knowledgeable staff.

Great price with dvd recorder and got 12 months interest free credit over the phone.

thats certainly different from my experiences of them, i used to visit their shop, its about 4 miles from where i live, but i have now stopped going. the last few times i visited, they didnt have any of the items i wanted in stock, even though their web site said they did. and the best bit.... i had put my PHD8 on my wall a few days before a visit to them, and i went to buy dvd player from them , again they didnt have it stock. the salesman asked me if i used hdmi, (he wanted me to buy a 2920, and i went in for a 1720) to which i responded that a wouldnt need a hdmi board for my plasma until HD sources were available. at which point he asked me what plasmai had, and replyed "a PHD8", he sarcasticly laughed at me , saying that it was impossible as panasonic are not releasing them till early november (still over a week away, and was told this about 5 weeks ago). he then said that it must be an import (it was bought from av sales) and wouldnt come with a warranty. he proceded to tell that i could have bought a PV500 from him for the same cost, but i didnt come with a freeveiw tuner. i pointed out to him that because of this HIS screen must be an import, and again he just laughed at me. the result of this is that i will never shop there again

Ok, they might talk crap - but this is still the best price i've seen and with 12 months interest free - its a good option! :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom