Question Does a switched RCA box for a subwoffer cable exist?

michaelgordon

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have a Denon AVR and an Arcam SR250 which i use for Stereo. Id like to use the sub with the arcam without running a new cable. What id like is a switch A or B that has an entry for the 10m cable that goes to the sub with the A out going to Denon & B out to the arcam.

Searching i can see multi outs with the Yellow/red/white and a couple of 2x rca in to 4x rca out (2 red 2 white)

Make your own, you only need 3 rca female connectors, some cable, a dpdt switch and a small box to house it all.

I have a Denon AVR and an Arcam SR250 which i use for Stereo. Id like to use the sub with the arcam without running a new cable. What id like is a switch A or B that has an entry for the 10m cable that goes to the sub with the A out going to Denon & B out to the arcam.

Searching i can see multi outs with the Yellow/red/white and a couple of 2x rca in to 4x rca out (2 red 2 white)

Ignore the yellow (video) . and white just two red outs and 1 red in. The switch will connect red in to either red out depending on position. The connection is just 75 ohm impedance cable at audio frequencies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom