Dodgy xbox return??

Hex_C0der

Banned
Anyone ever been returnned a dodgy xbox from repair, i.e one with scratches on? I got one returned like that and they offered to fix it, it got returned again with no fix but a changed MOTHERBOARD! ***. Anyway it's gone to repair for 3rd time and i've been waiting a callback from a supervisor for 6days.

Customer Service or what!!:mad:

shagaboopon

Anyone ever been returnned a dodgy xbox from repair, i.e one with scratches on? I got one returned like that and they offered to fix it, it got returned again with no fix but a changed MOTHERBOARD! ***. Anyway it's gone to repair for 3rd time and i've been waiting a callback from a supervisor for 6days.

Customer Service or what!!:mad:
Was very common 18 months ago to get a terrible condition box back in exchange for a well looked after one you had sent in. Microsoft made a commitment to provide better service around that time and since then they've improved a lot but obviously not enough.

Hex_C0der

Banned
So i finally got put through to a supervisor today and they told me they have no sort of compensation policy and couldn't give me anything..:(

shagaboopon

So i finally got put through to a supervisor today and they told me they have no sort of compensation policy and couldn't give me anything..:(
I wouldn't take no for a answer if it's not in good condition like one you sent in. You need to ring again and get a address to complain in writing, you may find them more happy to help then. Supervisors in phone centres are happy to hide behind excuses they can do nothing until their managers find unhappy customers pestering them. Also Microsoft have pledged in the past to improve their customer service like I said earlier so hopefully someone would be willing to help.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom