• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

dodgy sound on sky+ recordings

phil_the_moose

Standard Member
Hi all, hope this hasn't been asked before, I did try a search but drew a blank.
I recorded a radio broadcast for the first time on our sky+ the other day and the sound was awful - it was a story off Classic fm for the kids and about every tenth word was skipped completely.
I have noticed that some sound has started skipping on our tv recordings lately, but nothing as bad as this - maybe once or twice in a 1 hour programme, and usually not at all, so this was very noticeable.
Is there a general problem with recording the radio stations? And is the poor sound something that will happen anyway as the box gets older - it's at least a couple of years old now - or is there something I could try to solve it?
Cheers, Moose.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom