• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Dodgy signal especially on the Beeb...

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
My V+ service has been breaking up over the weekend, it similar to a Freeview signal that is getting bad reception - pixaltion, loss of sound, stuttering, jumping. Not sure why this would be on cable, anyone else suffered similar problem (I am based near Warrington) - and as for the BB connection, its seems to get slower and slower - so much so regular website occasionally refuse to load - uurggh :mad:

haggisman

Established Member
Same here on Beeb 1 /HD. Pixellation and audio drop outs simultaneously. Happens to a much lesser extrent other channels. Not sure if a local (i.e. my set top box) or a systemic problem, any ideas anyone?

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
where are you based?

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
Welcome to the forum BTW - I'm in not so sunny Warrington.

Not sure if the Virgin signal is still bad, will check tonight, can't see why it should be a poor signal as it used to be brilliant. Hells knows what they are doing with the broad band, its so slow.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom