Dodgy Headphones (bundled with W800I)?

B

BigLad

The headphones that came bundled with my W800i sound great but the left ear plug keeps falling out. Looking at them the right plug has more than twice the length of cable than the left side. So it must be the short left hand side cable that is causing the problem. There is a cable splitter but it can't be slid up and down the cable to adjust the length of each side.

Are mine dodgy or are they all made with a right cable more than twice as long as the left? If so why? :lease: Me no understand!

Cheers.

Most headphones are like that nowadays (except ipod) the longer one goes over your neck and into the right ear so you just have one wire going up the left, hope that makes sense.

Jonny

jstw is right, put the short wired side in your left ear, then bring the right side around the back of your neck and into your ear.
You should find it doesn't drop out, and makes it more comfortable. Wires don't get in your way.

Many thanks guys. I would have looked like an idiot sending them back for a new pair. Good job I checked.

Cheers :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom