Dodgeball - looks funny

I truly enjoyed the film that starred Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller. Despite the slapstick of dodgeballs hitting people, there were funny cameos by Chuck Norris, David Hasslehoff and Willaim shatner. I enjoyed the part where the uniforms got mixed up at the dodgeball tournement. I give the film a B.

If you put spoiler tags in your post it won't annoy the Brits who have to wait to see the film.

Cheers

any film with vince vaughn is worth a serious watch imho,anyone seen clay pigeons ? very dark humour and vaughn is great in it.infact i cant think of a film i havent liked the fella in.

Just watched it!

Definately the best film about dodgeball that i've ever seen ;)

SILVERBACK said:
infact i cant think of a film i havent liked the fella in.

"Made" - Hated it. Everything else though, I agree. Can't wait for this. When is it out?

i must admit after i first watched "made" i wasnt that impressed either but its a grower lol.i have watched it a few times since and its a lot better after a couple of viewings.i especially love the bit where vaughn gets the lift of the biker guy with no shirt,the look on his face is class.lmao and when he squares upto the bouncer after letting SCREECH into the club lol.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom