DOCTOR WHO: The 13th Doctor (BBC One) Series 11

On a more serious note... I've no objection to a female Doctor, welcome it even. But she doesn't make a very good one does she? The responsibility on her shoulders must be massive and it shows.

It’s worth mentioning that Cosmic Book News has a specific agenda and often posts bogus stories to promote that. Treat their content with a very big pinch of salt.

It’s worth mentioning that Cosmic Book News has a specific agenda and often posts bogus stories to promote that. Treat their content with a very big pinch of salt.

I don't understand what CBN are gaining by putting out a false story regardless of their agenda. I don't believe the story but the Radio Times rebuttal is hardly evidence that it isn't true. They are also an independent source quoting an unnamed insider. If the story is true then I'd imagine that we'd have heard from Chibnall by now.

Bri

I don't understand what CBN are gaining by putting out a false story regardless of their agenda. I don't believe the story but the Radio Times rebuttal is hardly evidence that it isn't true. They are also an independent source quoting an unnamed insider. If the story is true then I'd imagine that we'd have heard from Chibnall by now.

Bri

There's no such thing as bad Publicity....

CBN absolutely have form (amd they HATE Captin Marvel). A recent story was called out as complete BS, I think at Comicon, but for the life of me can't remember who by. There the comment was also that the person didn't see what they had to gain by completely making things up. Apart from hits, of course...

CBN absolutely have form (amd they HATE Captin Marvel). A recent story was called out as complete BS, I think at Comicon, but for the life of me can't remember who by. There the comment was also that the person didn't see what they had to gain by completely making things up. Apart from hits, of course...

I daresay you're right. They are probably just doing it to get the hits. Starburst started the same basic story several months ago. I'm quite surprised they're still going as a magazine. I think even one of my local supermarkets sell it. I stopped reading it many years ago partially because of it's poor news reporting.

Bri

Don't say that to Rolf Harris.

:laugh:
Bri

giphy.gif

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom