• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Doctor Who: Beneath the Surface (4 DVD) £17.99 and more at PLAY

gadgetbaby

Established Member
Beneath the Surface also available from Amazon @ £17.98 with Free Amazon Prime/Supersaver delivery ! Out of stock @ Play, in stock 5-8 days Amazon

Sarah7

Prominent Member
Beneath the Surface is now in stock and shipping by Play (actually they also shipped my other Doctor Who orders last weekend despite showing as Out Of Stock on the website)!

Sarah7

Prominent Member
Now seems to be a pretty good time to cheaply fill any gaps in classic Dr Who collections, with prices down to £5.99, £6.79, £6.89, £6.90, £6.93, £6.99, £7.00 or thereabouts on many titles at Play, Amazon, SendIt, CDWOW, Blah, 101cd and BBCShop etc.

Amazon have matched the Play prices for Brain of Morbius and The War Machines. I've also found the cheapest price yet for The Five Doctors: 20th Anniversary Edition seems to be from BBCShop where it's now just £6.79 with free delivery (saving £2.45) if you quote voucher code SMABBC. Hope this helps someone!

krish

Distinguished Member

Sarah7

Prominent Member
Things change so quickly, lol!

BBCShop have already shipped my copy, so at least it'll arrive quickly! :)

"Beneath the Surface" from play.com has arrived in fairly tatty condition, I'd say. The DVDs are fine, however the state of the outer box would lead me to suggest that it's probably better to order it from Amazon if anyone else is tempted by the current prices!

camembert

Standard Member
Are there any discount codes that work with this?
d7a728a67d909e714c0774e22cb806f2.gif
:lease:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom