Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness / Collector's Edition (Zavvi Exclusive) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbooks)

Apone

The Di$ney Plus Imax version looks excellent I must say.

Would be great if the disc had the Imax version that is being shown on the streaming service. It really does look great in the taller aspect ratio.

I am going to wait for the reviews of the disc version to hit and hopefully Di$ney haven't Atmoused the track too much.

Doctor Hades

I don't think the 4K disc will have the IMAX version as Disney will no doubt want to keep that as an incentive for people to both buy their movies on disc and have a reason to subscribe to their streaming service.

paulboland

Has anyone had payment taken yet or dispatch email of the Collector's Edition

I not had payment taken yet with my order for collector's edition

steve33shoreham

Received mine this morning.

Got my dispatch email this afternoon! :)

steve33shoreham

Doctor Hades

I got a despatch email for this yesterday but I don't expect it'll arrive until next week as I don't think I am lucky enough to receive three steelbooks from Zavvi early, only two (which came yesterday)!

GeorgeL78

Got mine today, not a bad looking steelbook. Hoping I enjoy it more on a second viewing as was slightly disappointed in the cinema...

Doctor Hades

I guess things do come in threes after all as I got mine today despite only getting the despatch email last night.

ssbib

Distinguished Member
I got my copy of this during the week but it was damaged. I contacted Zavvi and they have refunded me without asking for the damaged one back. I never thought they would do this.

I’ve been able to order another but that has yet to dispatch. They always seem to take forever to dispatch stuff that is in stock!

Doctor Hades

I watched this over the weekend again on 4K disc but while the movie is good it is a disappointment after watching the fullscreen IMAX version on Disney+. It is the first time I've watched a movie and felt the top and bottom borders were intrusive!

Hint: If you are interested in this movie then do NOT watch the Disney+ version.

Apone

Such a shame that the Imax ratio is not on the 4K disc as I would have loved to have had Imax ratio and also the high res Atmos track on disc.

Has anyone compared the lossy Atmos track to the 4K Atmos track? and if so, what are your thoughts?

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom