I've been buying the Pixar and Disney UHD's from Amazon.com because I don't have much choice with most of them not getting a UK release, but I have all the UK Marvel releases so can't really get 3 US ones, so I'm waiting and hoping too..

Any idea when this is coming to the uk?

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Technically Nov 11 as part of the Marvel box collection
But no sign of it coming out on it's own, which is odd, and disappointing
That’s a real shame. They must realise it like the other phase ones. Does that mean it’s out already?

Almost there...
DS_4K.jpg

Links...

Amazon: Doctor Strange UHD [Blu-ray] [2019] [Region Free]: Amazon.co.uk: DVD & Blu-ray

Zavvi: Doctor Strange - 4K Ultra HD

Zoom: Doctor Strange (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray) [UHD]

Release date: 26th December 2019

Attachments

• DS_4K (back info).jpg
    DS_4K (back info).jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
The UK 4k collection is so strange. Trilogy packs... sure! Movie style with matching slip cover.. sure! Budget Phase Covers... Sure!

So much for consistency lol.

The UK 4k collection is so strange. Trilogy packs... sure! Movie style with matching slip cover.. sure! Budget Phase Covers... Sure!

So much for consistency lol.

This annoys me so, so much! I guess I'm going to have to design and print new covers for the remaining three. Grrr!

I've made custom sleeves before but not slipcases! Will put them up here if I decide to go that route.
Yeah I’d be really interested to see that. I’ve got some things that are crying out for a slip or sleeve.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom