DOAX2 Update

SuperSaiyan4

Ex Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for this! Ahh the hours wasted on the original game in a darkened room while the girlfriend was at work ;)

I've been interested ever since I downloaded the trailer!

Well emm downloaded the trailer but is it me or is the character modelling still in both DOA 4 and this new DOAX2 look exactly the same styling as the old DOA 3 game?

They have hadded a few more polys and polished it up but it still doesnt look amazing i.e. characters could look far better.

Yeah the characters still look 'blocky' to me...:cool:

makes me feel all hardcore ;)

dodger747 said:
Yeah the characters still look 'blocky' to me...:cool:
Yeah very blocky, how dare they give us graphs like this? this is friggin xbox 360 for god sake!!! this is'nt next gen i'm selling this pile of crap and getting my N64 back out.

;)

SuperSaiyan4 said:
Well emm downloaded the trailer but is it me or is the character modelling still in both DOA 4 and this new DOAX2 look exactly the same styling as the old DOA 3 game?
Would you prefer it cell-shaded?

i quite like that cel shading system. Zelda looked amazing and that Jet Set radio looked nice to, terrible game though, and isn't there some oddish PS2 game coming soon that uses the cel shading system

SuperSaiyan4 said:

They have hadded a few more polys and polished it up but it still doesnt look amazing i.e. characters could look far better.

This should help

veay8.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have to say though i'm really not happy with the graphics in that form , the book an eye exam icon really isn't next gen at all

BIGRED said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have to say though i'm really not happy with the graphics in that form , the book an eye exam icon really isn't next gen at all

Now that made me alugh.

I'm glad to see they put proper work into the nipples this time around.

For the next-next-gen, we might get camel toe! :)

Looks awful, is it me or have they just used the character modelling from IK+ and stuck some blocky breasts on :cool:. OK they have added a couple more character blocks and got rid of the colour clash but I was flicking through Loaded the other day and some of the lasses in there looked far more realistic. Next Gen my arse! ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom