• Yes

Votes: 66 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 75 53.2%

• Total voters

Gary D

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
an almighty row in the office this morning over............................slippers!!

do you wear slippers at home? or are they too "grandad" for you?

Gary

Hi,

I used to wear mocasin-type slippers, but then graduated onto those slipper-sock things.

Nowadays, though, I just walk around barefoot (unless it's very cold, and then the slipper-socks come out of the sock drawer again). Much more comfortable, and stops my feet from sweating like mad!

Pooch

I don't wear anything on my feet in the house.

Is this a test to see if the majority actually are duffers:laugh:

Only in winter and downstairs because the floor is cold. Any other time it's bare feet.

seany said:
I don't wear anything on my feet in the house.

Is this a test to see if the majority actually are duffers:Laugh:

you've spotted the plan - drat!!! :D

Gary

Barefoot all the way, spend more time in barefoot than in shoes.

Gary D said:
an almighty row in the office this morning over............................slippers!!

do you wear slippers at home? or are they too "grandad" for you?

Gary

I think they sould make a tv series about your office, maybe they could call it 'The Office' or something :)

..and no

Young children, women and grandparents wear slippers .... anyone wearing slippers that do not fit into those catagories will probably suffer from severe sexual disfunctionalities and smell funny ;)

Ethics Gradient said:
Young children, women and grandparents wear slippers .... anyone wearing slippers that do not fit into those catagories will probably suffer from severe sexual disfunctionalities and smell funny ;)

Nicely summarised EG :D

my slippers are otherwise known as spider exterminators - always easily at hand on my feet.......

at time of writing 17 people had said no - does that mean there are 17 people with really dirty feet :D

Gary

mep said:
we have clean floors :)

in the real world no floor is that clean (i'm borderline OCD when it comes to housework)

the only other option is really dirty socks :D

Gary

Barefeet - even hanging the washing outside.

And no comments about monkeys looking stupid in slippers :D

Just socks.

smelly said:

Smelly thats one of my room 101 choices :eek: as i said borderline OCD :rolleyes:

Gary

smelly said:

.......... you see, you are in fact a Pongo Ponginae or 'Orangutan', and as such a 'great ape' rather than a monkey ........

:hiya:

Ethics Gradient said:
.......... you see, you are in fact a Pongo Ponginae or 'Orangutan', and as such a 'great ape' rather than a monkey ........

:hiya:
I do hope you mean great as in superior and eminent rather than large in size!!!! :rolleyes:

smelly said:
I do hope you mean great as in superior and eminent rather than large in size!!!! :rolleyes:

no love, I was saying u had a fat ar.....

../me runs for the hills

:rotfl:

Nobber22 said:
Where as the average slipper is a model of cleanliness and hygiene? :rotfl:

better the slipper than my feet :rolleyes:

Gary

Barefoot, dirty socks or trainers still on. Not slippers though. Hell, I've never even worn slippers ever

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom