Do you use your remote

mr_m_cox

Standard Member
I recently bought a 42" 5010 from you know where. I got it on the cheap because it had no remote.

This is not a problem as I set it up originally with the side buttons and now turn it off and on with the sky remote, which also does my volume.

I have now been considering getting the official remote for it but not sure if it is really worth it. It is £25 from the retailers parts division.

I would like to be able to access the menu's, check what res it is out putting and maybe filddle with the odd setting now and again but that is about it.

So my question is, do you use your remote and if so what for.

J4CK DANIELS

Novice Member
I recently bought a 42" 5010 from you know where. I got it on the cheap because it had no remote.

This is not a problem as I set it up originally with the side buttons and now turn it off and on with the sky remote, which also does my volume.

I have now been considering getting the official remote for it but not sure if it is really worth it. It is £25 from the retailers parts division.

I would like to be able to access the menu's, check what res it is out putting and maybe filddle with the odd setting now and again but that is about it.

So my question is, do you use your remote and if so what for.
to get to the quite useful QUICK MENU and to use the AV Models you need the remote. Also for other simplink functions perhaps... not sure if it's really worth spending £25 though!?!.... ebay?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom