Do you think the UK will leave the EU on the 31st of October 2019

Do you think the UK will leave the EU on the 31st of October 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its a 'what do you think' question.

I think I don't know what I think will happen, at this point either are possible. If I were forced to vote I'd err on the side of no. But fortunately abstaining is also an option :).

Interesting. 19-3 against currently, but none of the prominent Leave voices in here have voted yet. Despite being active in the other thread yesterday.

Not feeling confident anymore?
Hang on a min, as a leaver I'm busy with business and attempting to bed multiple women, chill.

Yes, I'd like to leave.

No we wont.

The obsession with getting certain people to vote is just plain weird in my opinion.

Polls are anonymous in the UK, this poll isn't. The OP is never going to get a substantial number of votes that way.

The numbers are already sufficient and in AVforums you can have a poll which is not anonymised
:lesson:

Last edited by a moderator:
The numbers are already sufficient and in AVforums you can have a poll which is not anonymised.
Indeed...22 as per this morning out of how many hundreds of thousands of members :rotfl:

And yes, your poll, your choice, just like it is the choice of others to participate or not.

Indeed...22 as per this morning out of how many hundreds of thousands of members :rotfl:

And yes, your poll, your choice, just like it is the choice of others to participate or not.

I can see 30+ already and the numbers are already enough with that difference.

I can see 30+ already and the numbers are already enough with that difference.
Useful, so it is 30+ out of several hundred thousand that participate. Getting better. Whether it is enough depends on what kind of confidence level and margin of error you are after. By my calculation that is currently running at about 80/10. A bit below the standard, but hey as long as you are happy with it that is all that matters.

Useful, so it is 30+ out of several hundred thousand that participate.
You like complaining about polls don't you! I suppose it is the right place for it :)

Seriously, nobody is "obsessed" with getting certain people to vote. It is just interesting to note where the votes are falling. Hardline remainers through to moderate Brexiteers mostly seem to think Brexit won't happen on 31 October so it is just interesting to see where the bulk of the ultras are as well. I don't think the public vote is putting them off either - they are not normally so shy with their views - so I think it has more to do with my observations at #21.

You like complaining about polls don't you! I suppose it is the right place for it :)

Seriously, nobody is "obsessed" with getting certain people to vote. It is just interesting to note where the votes are falling. Hardline remainers through to moderate Brexiteers mostly seem to think Brexit won't happen on 31 October so it is just interesting to see where the bulk of the ultras are as well. I don't think the public vote is putting them off either - they are not normally so shy with their views - so I think it has more to do with my observations at #21.
I guess you missed the repeated requests, and even being tagged into messages to participate. Subsequently followed up by checking how individuals voted...I think obsessed is quite fitting.

I guess you missed the repeated requests, and even being tagged into messages to participate. Subsequently followed up by checking how individuals voted...I think obsessed is quite fitting.
He was just making sure you didn't miss it. The closing date is fairly soon and, if not brought to your attention, you might have said "Gosh, I wish I could have voted in that!". Now, at least you have had the chance even if you decide to abstain.

Awww, bless, I love the positive outlook. However, I seriously doubt it considering he got an infraction for it as well considering the motivation behind it ;)

Useful, so it is 30+ out of several hundred thousand that participate. Getting better. Whether it is enough depends on what kind of confidence level and margin of error you are after. By my calculation that is currently running at about 80/10. A bit below the standard, but hey as long as you are happy with it that is all that matters.

Indeed getting better (closer to 40 votes now). I can reassure you it is not a binding vote.

BTW Not sure what your 80/10 referrers to - is this a confidence level? Never heard of anything like this before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, bless, I love the positive outlook. However, I seriously doubt it considering he got an infraction for it as well considering the motivation behind it ;)

Not sure but still can't see your vote :D

I don't know what will happen and
The question is pointless then as nobody knows what's going to happen either

And just because ghrh might not doesn't mean someone else won't

It's not different to a bet - we don't know what will happen but we still do it :)

Thanks for voting 👍

Almost 40 responses in a day - more than expected so can probably end this earlier.

No I do not , how can we and should we even be doing so on that date with a Goverment weaker than an asmatic mouse with the runs . A fools errand to do so , and agree to.

We should not be so dissmisive on a forum poll just as we should not take it seriously . It is what it is .

BTW have you changed your mind on the WA ? I seem to remember that your posts a few months back were it would be a better option to remain considering the lack of planning made for a no deal Brexit.

Do you now believe the Johnson Goverment has done or now doing enough for this scenario ?

Sorry for the questions mate but the threads move fast and it's a task to keep up with individual member views .

We should not be so dissmisive on a forum poll just as we should not take it seriously . It is what it is .

BTW have you changed your mind on the WA ? I seem to remember that your posts a few months back were it would be a better option to remain considering the lack of planning made for a no deal Brexit.

Do you now believe the Johnson Goverment has done or now doing enough for this scenario ?

Sorry for the questions mate but the threads move fast and it's a task to keep up with individual member views .
Always look at the whole context before being so dismissive regarding someone’s comments. ;)

Yes I was in favour of remaining in the run up to March when it was clear there was no acceptable deal and no preparation for a no deal scenario.
Since, and only after the original date a lot has happened. I think the U.K. should leave as quickly as possible. There will be no acceptable WA, there are too many sides trying to frustrate the process all together. It’s one big giant shitshow. We need to get this out of the way in order to move on.
A bit like a plaster, it is much less painful to rip it off quickly, yet still hurts.

Indeed getting better (closer to 40 votes now). I can reassure you it is not a binding vote.

BTW Not sure what your 80/10 referrers to - is this a confidence level? Never heard of anything like this before.
LOL how come that doesn’t surprise me. Thanks for the affirmation.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom