Do you think the queen will abdicate on or just after her jubilee?

Bib ?

Even though I don’t agree, do you feel I should not be part of the conversation ?
Bit in bold,you want them sent back to where they came from,you should think about that a little bit.

Bib ?

Even though I don’t agree, do you feel I should not be part of the conversation ?

I realise that's threads wander off topic by nature, so I think the problem is you're not engaging on the topic in question. Which is the Queen's abdication. Yes or No basically.

If you want to talk about the monarchy in a broader context then this is the the thread for you. It appears you are already aware of it.

I'm not knocking her as it's not her fault but it must feel good to know that if anything is wrong health wise you can get seen to straight away. Any other 90 somethings who are still fit/active/sharp is probably down to luck.
I'm not knocking you as its just where you was born, but it must feel good to know that no matter what illness or damage you do to yourself theres a bloody good NHS to take care of you unlike the majority of the world....

I don’t need to go through the extensive list of battles, they have caused, but one that remains with me, that I learned about, as a wee lad, was Culloden.

I think they should change their name back to the original, saxe-coburg-gotha, dropping that nice British sounding ‘made up’ name and go back to the country of their origin, Germany.
I'm not sure which battles the current queen has caused? but i'm open to being educated....

I'm Interested to see your full family tree to make sure theres none of that nasty foreign blood in you..

Anyway i won't feed the troll anymore

Bit in bold - 🤔 ok......... if that’s want you want to say....

I realise that's threads wander off topic by nature, so I think the problem is you're not engaging on the topic in question. Which is the Queen's abdication. Yes or No basically.

If you want to talk about the monarchy in a broader context then this is the the thread for you. It appears you are already aware of it.

Thanks for that.

I thought we were talking about relinquishing (abdication), giving up, leaving, as the post asks, I’m just moving it on a bit. 😊

I'm not knocking you as its just where you was born, but it must feel good to know that no matter what illness or damage you do to yourself theres a bloody good NHS to take care of you unlike the majority of the world....

I'm not sure which battles the current queen has caused? but i'm open to being educated....

I'm Interested to see your full family tree to make sure theres none of that nasty foreign blood in you..

Anyway i won't feed the troll anymore
Knock me all you want, you've no idea the negative experiences I've had with the NHS and when I've needed help they haven't provided it.

Knock me all you want, you've no idea the negative experiences I've had with the NHS and when I've needed help they haven't provided it.
Adding to your post, which I very much understand. Perhaps £72.5 billion might help the NHS, rather than a privileged family.

Adding to your post, which I very much understand. Perhaps £72.5 billion might help the NHS, rather than a privileged family.
The NHS is at breaking point and could break at any moment given the covid crisis so yes I agree that certain funds could be distributed a bit more appropriately in this country.

I'm not trying to advocate communism but I do think a lot of people are far too rich compared to an awful lot of people who are poor.

Maybe but if I'm proved right then it shows I was onto something.

Well, you're bound to be proved right eventually!

Reminds me of the lady who passed away at 110 and on her grave stone it said:

"I told you I was ill". :D

Well, you're bound to be proved right eventually!

Reminds me of the lady who passed away at 110 and on her grave stone it said:

"I told you I was ill". :D
Spike Milligan has that too, but the authorities where he was buried only allowed it in Irish Gaelic so as to not lower the tone!

I see the Queen's been spotted at the Windsor Horse Show.

Good for her! I'd much rather be at a horse show than the stuffy old state opening of parliament.

Judging by the Queen's ride on the new Elizabeth Line this morning, she seems to have recovered from whatever stopped her opening parliament last week.

I must say I was amused that someone had to show her how to use a ticket machine.

Obviously a new experience for her! :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom