Do you think LG CX is going to go down any further soon?

IS2

Right now in the bank holiday sale, the LG CX 55" is 1600 (richer sounds and curry's). I was going to pull the trigger on the 2019 C9, but they ran out of stock when it was £1200. Do you think the CX is going to drop to around the £1200 mark - say around black friday? Or traditionally have they held their prices for a year or so (like next April?)

t1stuff

Novice Member
I have watched closely over the last year. The prices just dropped this weekend for labor day in the states. They then drop for Black friday, and typically stay around a bit until the beginning/mid december, though I remember a couple years back it was until early jan. Then sometime in mid march, they drop again, to blow out stock, but usually dont seem to be much lower if at all than around black friday. This year, the good prices stuck around, though not as good as black friday prices, and you could find deals on the c9 through june/july while stock was maintained.

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
They only way is down for TV prices.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom