• Yes

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 62.7%
  • Useful fool

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
Here is my question.

UKIP were finished once the ref result was done with the leave vote.
Once we have left the EU (IF?), does that mean curtains for the Brexit Party also?

Dont see why not - once brexit is finished they are not offering anything any other party is not already offering.

Here is my question.

UKIP were finished once the ref result was done with the leave vote.
Once we have left the EU (IF?), does that mean curtains for the Brexit Party also?

They are strong in the EU, esp in the numbers of the MEP's they have.
Have we left?

Is it Brino?

Let's do it and see.

Have we left?

Is it Brino?

Let's do it and see.
Will we ever leave? made to vote again? MP's holding up the democratic process... it's never ending.
Should have left ages ago....but some powerful entities have different ideas.

Dont see why not - once brexit is finished they are not offering anything any other party is not already offering.
That is the trouble with a one agenda party, once the aim is reached.. there is nothing else.

As silly as saying we should kill every dog to get rid of dog s***.

None the less he remains revelent due to we have not left , now one can not push this into the leavers camp as it's not leaving that caused him to rise like a Pheonex from the ashes of Brexit once again . Sorry but remainers not accepting the reforendum result and pushing against it created yet another opportunity for Farage and his ilk.

Live with it .

Presumably they will be packing their bags and coming home.
There was some sort rumor going around that after Farage meeting with Bojo, that they will not stand candidates against one another in the forthcoming election....

i dont trust farage , and i dont like a lot of what he says......but...anyone who tell faceless unelected politicians the awful facts about what they have done, is a lot better than the cowards and self serving idiots in parliament right now. Get us out of europe as we have voted for, then farage and all his cronies will be redundant.

There was some sort rumor going around that after Farage meeting with Bojo, that they will not stand candidates against one another in the forthcoming election....

That's been pretty much shot down by just about everyone involved.

There is no love between Johnson and Farage, despite what some people might have you believe. And Johnson can't risk alienating even more of the Tory party by aligning with Farage.

A deal between them for any cause is extremely unlikely.

If Farage is the new UK Commisioner then he is out of the picture anyway.

The guy is creepy as hell - it's embarrassing he's even considered.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom