Do you see this as the new lie detector

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lisa burrell, Sep 19, 2007.

1. lisa burrell

lisa burrell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all

Sorry im a bit late with this. First time ive seen this. When this is developed do you see this as the new Lie detector.
    Do you picture someone in a police staion with a device on there head being questioned and all there thoughts going on to a screen. What with wanting all our DNA and this well
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...?in_article_id=463695&in_page_id=1965

Have you ever thought there is a black market economy in crime. If we were crime free what would all the police do. If no one robbed what would the people who make alarms make. it goes on and on. Its funny how crime is part of the economy. Really there's no interest in anywhere being crime free is there truthfully there to much politics at stake what with jobs ect. Is that theoreticly correct.

[email protected]~~

2. la gran siete

la gran siete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,984
    The classical area where a negative industry is much protected and where demand is persistently encouraged is the arms one.

If I was sitting next to someone wearing that skull cap I'd be out of the room pronto:eek:

3. coluigi

coluigi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +86
    I love these kind of devices. I remember reading about a device that allowed severely handicapped people to operate a computer. Such as writing an email, browsing the net, etc all with thought alone.

I remember talking to my brother about it and us both thinking what would happen if you inadvertently thought of something suspect - could lead to some tricky situations.

4. sore napper

sore napper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +248
    Something like that wouldn't be much good for me. TV's that bad I'm always thing about turning it off.:rotfl: