Do you own a Samsung 23inch LCD ?

darkgr33n

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone out there own a LE23R71 ?

I bought a LE23R71BDX ... except the box says LE23R71BX/XEU :eek:

I called Samsung and was told the BDX model has a digital tuner, whereas the BX model does not. ... but, I can't find any other evidence of this, and I wonder if Samsung got it wrong ... :confused:

I know the larger model's have the same code, which DOES mean the either a digital or analog tuner.

So, has anyone got one, or know for sure, and can confirm that a 23" can have iDTV ?

Thanks

:thumbsup:

yer, the one in my house didnt come with freeview.
ive said it a few times before though, when it comes to mayby £20-30 id rather pay that than endless phone calls and repackage stuff.

yer, the one in my house didnt come with freeview.
ive said it a few times before though, when it comes to mayby £20-30 id rather pay that than endless phone calls and repackage stuff.

Thanks for your reply - can you confirm it's a BDX model and not the BX/XEU model please ?

:thumbsup:

evening bump

boing

Attachments

• zebedee.gif
    zebedee.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 47
I am looking at getting a 23" Samsung and the only 23" I can see that has the digital tuner is the new R87 series.

Not sure if that helps at all but it has proven to be a bit of a problem for me as I will now need to get an external digital tuner.

I am looking at getting a 23" Samsung and the only 23" I can see that has the digital tuner is the new R87 series.

Not sure if that helps at all but it has proven to be a bit of a problem for me as I will now need to get an external digital tuner.

Thanks ging. It sort of helps ... shows that at least Samsung do a 23" with digital tuner ... I assume the R71 is now discontinued, but perhaps it could have had a digital tuner ...

Seems like the 23" didn't sell too well ...

bump

:hiya:

hmmm, not many people seem to own one of these ... I guess perhaps once bought, this section of the site is not visited

does anyone know for sure that the LE23R71 23" does/does not come with iDTV ?

thanks

anyone own a LE23R71BDX ? :lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom