Do you know of a system that has ?

DUVET

Standard Member
Reaction score
Do you know of an all in one system that has ?

1- HDMI output

2- optical input for your Sky+ so you get dolby digital surround sound

3- Wall mountable satellite speakers

4- Black speakers to match my plasma.

does anyone know of a system that matches these 4 points ?

the only thing that came close was the Panasonic SC HT855 EB-S but that had tall speakers (front) and was sliver / grey.

Under £300 would be great.

please help.

anyone ?

the speakers of the panasonic come off the stands and can be wall mounted - still big but could be a solution?

yeah but they are still grey / black, would look alittle odd beside a black plasma screen !

really think depends on whether it would actually bother you - once tv is on gonna be watching that not the speakers.

yea i know your right, but i won't people first impressions to be wow ! not whys your tv black and your speckers grey ? lol

have you seen any systems with the 4 points above ?

cheers
duvet

DUVET said:
Do you know of an all in one system that has ?

1- HDMI output

2- optical input for your Sky+ so you get dolby digital surround sound

3- Wall mountable satellite speakers

4- Black speakers to match my plasma.

does anyone know of a system that matches these 4 points ?

the only thing that came close was the Panasonic SC HT855 EB-S but that had tall speakers (front) and was sliver / grey.

Under £300 would be great.

please help.

How about the Sony HT-SS1000 or HT-SF1000.
I think they have the inputs/outputs you want but not sure on colour.
You don't get a DVD player either.

pkalva said:
How about the Sony HT-SS1000 or HT-SF1000.
I think they have the inputs/outputs you want but not sure on colour.
You don't get a DVD player either.

was having a look at the sony HT-SS1000 but i couldn't see if it had and optical input for your Sky+ so you get dolby digital surround sound ! does anyone know ?

I HAVE maple centre speaker - black fronts with dark apple side rears and back rears - all people say is wow about the sound quality not the colour issues, once room is dimmed all they see is the screen and the sound - colour not issue

so i'm guessing there is no such thing then, an all in one system with everything i am looking for, so i have to start thinkin about amp, speakers, and dvd player instead of an all in one !

awk well ! :(

One solution is Hsu Research VT-12 (www.hsuresearch.com) - but you need to add a DVD player to it and then the AV receiver that has all the connections you need.

I got one and it rocks!:smashin:

all that gear looks well expensive, i didn't want to spend a fortune ! lol :nono:

Hi Duvet,

I know someone who painted his speakers (not the grille) with black gloss radiator paint. They looked fine. If your speakers are plastic you might need some sort of undercoat or primer first.

Maybe not wise if they are under guarantee!

Cynthia 7 said:
Hi Duvet,

I know someone who painted his speakers (not the grille) with black gloss radiator paint. They looked fine. If your speakers are plastic you might need some sort of undercoat or primer first.

Maybe not wise if they are under guarantee!

thanks for the suggestion but that would be a last resort !

thanks anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom