Do you have a Denon 3806 on order?

Andrathion

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered the 3806 yet?

I have, and my dealer tells me he's expecting stock to arrive from tomorrow - October 5 - onwards. So we agreed on a delivery date of 2 weeks max, which he obviously seems to think should not be a problem.

That would be nice, don't you think :) ?

Andrathion said:
Has anyone ordered the 3806 yet?

I have, and my dealer tells me he's expecting stock to arrive from tomorrow - October 5 - onwards. So we agreed on a delivery date of 2 weeks max, which he obviously seems to think should not be a problem.

That would be nice, don't you think :) ?
Wow. Thought it would be after xmas before we see any of these.

Might have to do a bit of snooping to see if I can get some ;)

Well, I still have to (err) receive it, of, course! But I'll keep you posted. I should know more in the next few days...

I'm surprised that there's been quite a few posts on this new amp - but hardly any mentions of actual (upcoming) availibilty, as far as I can tell. Hence the post...

Anyway, that still leaves the question - does anyone else have one on order? Surely I can't be a some sort of sole pioneer?

Andrathion said:
Well, I still have to (err) receive it, of, course! But I'll keep you posted. I should know more in the next few days...

I'm surprised that there's been quite a few posts on this new amp - but hardly any mentions of actual (upcoming) availibilty, as far as I can tell. Hence the post...

Anyway, that still leaves the question - does anyone else have one on order? Surely I can't be a some sort of sole pioneer?

Pioneer? surely not, Denon :)

I've ordered one, so i have a one week old 2106, Anyone?

av2diefor said:
Pioneer? surely not, Denon :)

:D Inadvertently punning, I guess! Thank god I didn't say "Yummy" too!

More importantly - did you get anything like a firm delivery date? If so, which?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom