Do you ever wonder how you will die?

isnt this a cheery topic for a monday lol

I have thought about this and other death related topics quite a lot over the years.....I think maybe its me trying to prepare myself mentally for the big day and at the moment I think I am in a good frame of mind about it. Although I realize when I am moments away, the content of my bowel will be on the floor.......

I am Diabetic, so I suspect stroke or heart attack...........:rolleyes:...........

a heart attack due to an overdose of cocaine whilst celebrating my 100th birthday with a pair of twin 18 year old women in my bed :)

my money is on a lack of oxygen to the brain...

It's so serious, yet so comedic. I guess it's so important to enjoy the opportunity whilst it's available.

:)

It sound as if I am condemning all diabetic to this fate, but today most can live a perfectly healthy life......

don't know why, but I always imagine being stabbed down a side street somewhere

Could be worse. Stabbed up a back alley :)

My money is on Pneumonia for me. With leukaemia and everything my immune system is pretty shot.

A couple of years ago I got a cough which turned into an upper respiratory tract infection, this developed into a lower respiratory tract infection and I was eventually admitted into hospital... I got better :)

my money is on a lack of oxygen to the brain...

Hypoxia.

There was an article in my local freebe mag with some bloke about to go on a trip and try and climb mount Everest. He was posing for a picture with one of these papoose kiddies things - i.e. his little kiddy strapped to his front.

Statistically if you attempt the last stretch of climbing Everest you have a 1/10 ~ 1/15 chance of dying, nothing to do with fitness, or training, or equipment - essentially some (to date unexplained phenomena to do with hypoxia).

Selfish Arsehole.

:(

Last edited:
Hypoxia.

There was an article local freebe mag with some bloke about to go on a trip and try an climb mount Everest. He was posing for a picture with with one of these papoose kiddies things - i.e. his little kiddy strapped to his front.

Statistically if you attempt the last stretch of climbing Everest you have a 1/10 ~ 1/15 chance of dyeing, nothing to do with fitness, or training, or equipment - essentially some (to date unexplained phenomena to do with hypoxia).

Selfish Arsehole.

:(

It was more a subtle ploy on the fact that most death can be attributed to a lack of oxygen to the brain. whethat be from a gunshot, terminal illness or heart arttack, we die because our brains starve..

I don't think about 'how' but certainly ever since my son was born I've been far more aware of our mortality, if only because I hate the idea of something happening to me or my wife and our son not understanding where Mumma or Dadda has gone...

Jumping 20 double decker buses through a hoop of flames on my motorbike. Yep. No other way is acceptable.

Massive asteroid hitting me right on the head :D

Quietly in my sleep unlike my passengers.....

Gruesome topic.

The way my antibiotics don't work these days, I shall probably die from Sepsis.

When a transit van failed to stop or even slow down and came thru a give way at 30 plus, in that moment just before the impact I thought I was a goner...Luckily the mini stopped on a six pence and he only took the front end out and we all got out unscathed...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom