Do you ever wonder how you will die?

HOF

isnt this a cheery topic for a monday lol

themediaman

I have thought about this and other death related topics quite a lot over the years.....I think maybe its me trying to prepare myself mentally for the big day and at the moment I think I am in a good frame of mind about it. Although I realize when I am moments away, the content of my bowel will be on the floor.......

I am Diabetic, so I suspect stroke or heart attack...........:rolleyes:...........

Egg White

Distinguished Member
a heart attack due to an overdose of cocaine whilst celebrating my 100th birthday with a pair of twin 18 year old women in my bed :)

themediaman

It's so serious, yet so comedic. I guess it's so important to enjoy the opportunity whilst it's available.

:)

It sound as if I am condemning all diabetic to this fate, but today most can live a perfectly healthy life......

Ste7en

Distinguished Member
don't know why, but I always imagine being stabbed down a side street somewhere

Could be worse. Stabbed up a back alley :)

My money is on Pneumonia for me. With leukaemia and everything my immune system is pretty shot.

A couple of years ago I got a cough which turned into an upper respiratory tract infection, this developed into a lower respiratory tract infection and I was eventually admitted into hospital... I got better :)

Chadford

Distinguished Member
my money is on a lack of oxygen to the brain...

Hypoxia.

There was an article in my local freebe mag with some bloke about to go on a trip and try and climb mount Everest. He was posing for a picture with one of these papoose kiddies things - i.e. his little kiddy strapped to his front.

Statistically if you attempt the last stretch of climbing Everest you have a 1/10 ~ 1/15 chance of dying, nothing to do with fitness, or training, or equipment - essentially some (to date unexplained phenomena to do with hypoxia).

Selfish Arsehole.

:(

Last edited:

HouseTonyStark

Hypoxia.

There was an article local freebe mag with some bloke about to go on a trip and try an climb mount Everest. He was posing for a picture with with one of these papoose kiddies things - i.e. his little kiddy strapped to his front.

Statistically if you attempt the last stretch of climbing Everest you have a 1/10 ~ 1/15 chance of dyeing, nothing to do with fitness, or training, or equipment - essentially some (to date unexplained phenomena to do with hypoxia).

Selfish Arsehole.

:(

It was more a subtle ploy on the fact that most death can be attributed to a lack of oxygen to the brain. whethat be from a gunshot, terminal illness or heart arttack, we die because our brains starve..

baldrick

I don't think about 'how' but certainly ever since my son was born I've been far more aware of our mortality, if only because I hate the idea of something happening to me or my wife and our son not understanding where Mumma or Dadda has gone...

Kieron

Distinguished Member
Jumping 20 double decker buses through a hoop of flames on my motorbike. Yep. No other way is acceptable.

Lancia34

Distinguished Member
Massive asteroid hitting me right on the head :D

Exemplar

Banned
Quietly in my sleep unlike my passengers.....

Gruesome topic.

The way my antibiotics don't work these days, I shall probably die from Sepsis.

D

Deleted member 51156

When a transit van failed to stop or even slow down and came thru a give way at 30 plus, in that moment just before the impact I thought I was a goner...Luckily the mini stopped on a six pence and he only took the front end out and we all got out unscathed...

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sky set to launch its plug-and-play Sky Stream solution
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 26th September 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
AV Podcast: 26th September 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
REL Acoustics announces new Serie HT subwoofer trio