Do we have to do a rescan to remove the BBC Olympic channels.

davedrizen

Novice Member
Now that the Olympics have finished, on my Humax Foxsat HD box the BBC Olympic channels have all closed down and the "Olympics" option has gone from the Guide Genre screen. However all the channel numbers and names are still there from channel 150.
Will they automatically be removed on a over night update or do we have to perform a rescan to remove them?

GaseousClay

Panasonic freesat TV's update the channel list on the fly, I've just checked mine and the channels are all still there. If you did a freesat retune now you would still get these channels on your line-up.

REPASSAC

Panasonic freesat TV's update the channel list on the fly, I've just checked mine and the channels are all still there. If you did a freesat retune now you would still get these channels on your line-up.
Barry (My Humax Forum) reports his 1.0.13 HDR just deleted them. The housekeeper will tidy up overnight.

GaseousClay

Barry (My Humax Forum) reports his 1.0.13 HDR just deleted them. The housekeeper will tidy up overnight.
Oh ok, maybe the Panny isn't quite as up to date as I thought it was, just from previous experience it's updated by adding and removing channels close on to when members of the other place have reported in the new channel list thread.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom