Do RS still do MS Premiere?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by vertical, Sep 18, 2007.

1. vertical

vertical

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all.

I was hoping to get Richersounds to price match mordaunt short avant premiere package with hiwayhifi. However I can't find the package on RS website so I'm thinking I might be out of luck and that I'll have to get it from hiwayhifi. Rs is a mile away so I'd much rather get it from them. They do seem to have all the seperate parts for the premiere plus though. Hmmm.

So what do you think. I will try them tomorrow but I'm impatient and would like to know sooner! I'd also appreciate peoples responses.

Thanks

Vertical

2. vertical

vertical

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I also seem to have missed Peter Tysons deal oN the Premiere for £299.99 when it included speaker stands as well as the cables. The speaker stands and free delivery would have probably swung it for me?

3. Cable Monkey

Cable Monkey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +205
    Well seeing as RS and MS are part of the same company (or more accurately the same group of companies) they ought to. Try them, you have nothing to lose and the worst they can do is say no.

4. Adam Shaw

Adam Shaw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    They dont advertise it as a package on the web, but list the component parts on the web. This should be displayed or viewable as a system in store, so give them a call or pop on down.

Do also remember that there are 2 versions of the Premiere pack, Premiere, and Premiere Plus.
    Premiere comes with the MS308, which is a down firing 80 watt sub with an 8" paper cone. Premiere plus is a forward firing 175 watt sub with a 10" CPC aluminium bass driver, and also has a variable notch filter for room matching.

Thats enough from me.

5. vertical

vertical

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah they do the speakers seperate but they don't do or at least list the 308 sub only the 309i so maybe they can only offer the premiere plus package and not the premiere. I still haven't managed to get round there but i'll get there tommorrow.

Vertical