• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Do Playstation Support ever pick up?

Elecktro

Standard Member
I have tried calling them numerous times waiting up to 40 mins and they NEVER pick up....has anyone ever called them and got through? :confused:

It is annoying :mad:

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
What number are you using?
Maybe some one here who has called them can confirm if its the right (best) number to phone?

Bogside

I've used 08705998877. I found that it would often cut out but if you keep trying you'll eventually get through. They did explain that they are extremely busy at the moment due to the Xmas rush on sales and providing a reduced service until 2nd Jan. I tried both during the day and in the evening and it's definitely much easier to get through in the evening (though still took around 8 minutes for them to pick up). Hope this helps.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom