Do people still play GRAW2 on Live?

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Sulley75, Sep 9, 2007.

1. Sulley75

Sulley75

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +134
    Hi Everyone,

So yeah, i finally got round to buying the 2nd GRAW game today. Having just renewed my yearly sub i want to actually make use of it, unlike the previous sub! I already have one or two of you guys on my FR, but i'm looking to add people from here who are just up for some fun and are not too concerned about winning all the time.

After 20 mins of joining games with rude, loud and a few "my dads bigger than your dad" kids i kinda gave up!

So anyway, feel free to add me.

<< :)

2. SkilledNutter

SkilledNutter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +395
    Welcome back to XboxLIVE.

Its really pointless going into a Team Based Squad online game such as Graw with Team Members you do not know and who also cannot take it on the chin when they loose. Mostly these type of people fall into two categories:

Under 14 years of age (High Testosterone, Owned/1UP - shout down my ear piece Syndrome)

And

From the USA (Very competitive Culture where from the age of 3 they are tought that there is NO 2nd place!)

You will find Loads of people on these forums who are after the same experience as yourself which is just plain old split screen Goldeneye/Mario Kart Marothan type FUN!

Sadly I am not one of them as my sub has exspired and I will not be re-newing until December due to a heavy work load.

3. Sulley75

Sulley75

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +134
    Ah thank you.

No one else? :lease:

4. Jamesie M

Jamesie M

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    send me a friends invite... I play all the time with a few mates and you can add them too. Pretty hard to get good lobby's which spoils GRAW2 but I should be on from about 7.30 tonight for a few hours with Logiebaird.

Just finished bioshock so going back to graw 2 for some fun... just make sure you go to the marketplace and download the two map packs DLC1 and DLC2 so you can get into all the games.

Well worth spending some time on, the first one was the game that got me hooked on Live

5. Raffboner

Raffboner

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +95
    I'd love top play but im after my seriously on Gears, but if your still playing in a few weeks (hoping) I would join you. I know im sad by the way

6. Sulley75

Sulley75

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +134
    Cheers for the replys, guys, i will add you later. :thumbsup: