• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Do Not Update To 1.32

shad 0

Established Member
I’ve just updated and when the PS3 restarted an error massage came up notifying me that there was a problem with the network and it disconnects. I can still use the web browser but that’s about it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.:lesson:

ScottW75

Prominent Member
this is nothing to do with 1.32.

The playstation store is in meltdown due to gran turismo hd.

The yanks are all having the problem now too. (see gamespot forums etc)

D

Deleted member 63670

Ive just rigged my US ps3 up for 1st time and it updated fine and then after it updated I got to page 4 on the signup thingy for PS network and it just kept giving server timeout errors, reading my other thread about it it would seem that its due to the servers being overloaded asthe GT HD demo is now up.

m1ket

Prominent Member
I’ve just updated and when the PS3 restarted an error massage came up notifying me that there was a problem with the network and it disconnects. I can still use the web browser but that’s about it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.:lesson:

it could be this, i think updating ti 1.32 was a coincidence

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/free-gran-turismo-knocks-ps3-network-on-its-ass-224013.php

Free Gran Turismo Knocks PS3 Network on its Ass
I know the Gran Turismo demo isn't supposed to hit until tomorrow, but early this morning there were several reports of people being able to download it.

And it looks like word has spread, as of about 8 a.m. the network has been knocked-out. According to the Playstation 3 forums, the help center is telling people that the network was knocked out because it got too busy.

F

FullMetalAlchy

Its just a bad day to switch your PS3 on for the first time as its totally overloaded with everyone getting the GT demo its nothing to do with having it setup via a UK IP address so please everyone dont panick :thumbsup:

I second the abouve ^^

No worries you should be able to get on now... I am back online :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom