Do not read threads on forums........

Tegs200

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Before i posted a thread about keeping to Apple and upgrading to the Iphone 4 or changing to the HTC Desire HD i liked both and would have been happy with either:cool:but after reading links to threads on both I'm not sure if i want either:confused:
iphone 4 not as good as it should be,signal problems may be the phone apple want to forget.............
DHD ) android not quiet there yet ,apps are disappointing,battery life is poor etc etc :rolleyes:

I should have just gone for one i liked and stayed in my own bubble:laugh:

Any respectful man who enjoys computing would probably enjoy using Android a lot more than iOS. I have neither so no bias from me. :)

Before i posted a thread about keeping to Apple and upgrading to the Iphone 4 or changing to the HTC Desire HD i liked both and would have been happy with either:cool:but after reading links to threads on both I'm not sure if i want either:confused:
iphone 4 not as good as it should be,signal problems may be the phone apple want to forget.............
DHD ) android not quiet there yet ,apps are disappointing,battery life is poor etc etc :rolleyes:

I should have just gone for one i liked and stayed in my own bubble:laugh:

Such is the power or danger of the internet! Many a time I've set my heart on something to be easily swayed by reading up on the subject....and even when I do get something, I'm not sure whether it's the right choice or whether I could've got it cheaper elsewhere! :rolleyes: :suicide:

Such is the power or danger of the internet! Many a time I've set my heart on something to be easily swayed by reading up on the subject....and even when I do get something, I'm not sure whether it's the right choice or whether I could've got it cheaper elsewhere! :rolleyes: :suicide:

Exactly.

Any respectful man who enjoys computing would probably enjoy using Android a lot more than iOS. I have neither so no bias from me. :)

What an utterly stupid thing to say.

Tegs - Just bear in mind that not many people come onto a forum to tell people their phone is working just fine with no errors, thank you very much. It's either to defend their purchase against people like Baked, to ask how to do something or to seek help with a problem.

If you read threads front-to-back you'll see loads of good comments, but skim read and it might not be so good. It's the same with all forums and all tech really :)

What an utterly stupid thing to say.

Tegs - Just bear in mind that not many people come onto a forum to tell people their phone is working just fine with no errors, thank you very much. It's either to defend their purchase against people like Baked, to ask how to do something or to seek help with a problem.

If you read threads front-to-back you'll see loads of good comments, but skim read and it might not be so good. It's the same with all forums and all tech really :)

I will take it all in and digest it:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom