1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do not buy the Sony VW11HT or the VW12HT!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by DigitalHell, Feb 20, 2003.

1. DigitalHell

DigitalHell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sony sucks. I've spent about $12,000 on their equipment in the last year, and I'm pretty much done with them. Their product support is the worst out there. Things are "discontinued" on whims.

I bought a VPL-VW11HT less than a year ago and I'm already having a near impossible time finding some parts... even from Sony.

I spent $40 for what I thought would be a pack of four replacement air filters: PK-VW11FL. I bought two, because they were difficult to locate. It was two packs with one each! So I spent $95 on two air filters. Completely bogus. This is the only place I've been able to find them. $40 for a piece of plastic!

2. darren7

darren7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Rubbish, Rubbish.

Have you ever taken the cover od a 11ht??? put it next to a 12HT........its the same shell, pull the cover of both of them, you cant see a lot of difference. none

all is i can is move to the uk and get euro support.

good bye.