Quantcast

Question do Minix boxes, neo u9, u1 still play sky go?

lpoolm

Hi, i have done a lot reading and searching and I am getting little snippets that these boxes can/or did let you use sky go but there is not a lot of info, I have read they can hdmi spoof but can not find any detailed reviews on this, also searching amazon reviews shows no results for sky go.
Does anyone have one and can confirm either way?
I understand that sky do not want people to use there app on an android box as they will lose out on multiroom and skyq but currently in the market for an android box and this would be a sales clincher for me!
thanks

prodriguez69

Novice Member
I have a Minix neo x8-h plus box and it does play Sky go to our TV via HDMI.

But, it's not perfect esp. when watching football. It's stuttery and a bit odd, not terrible but definitely a way off perfect. I actually found this thread because I was going to post to see if it can tweaked via a TV or box setting.

lpoolm

I have a Minix neo x8-h plus box and it does play Sky go to our TV via HDMI.

But, it's not perfect esp. when watching football. It's stuttery and a bit odd, not terrible but definitely a way off perfect. I actually found this thread because I was going to post to see if it can tweaked via a TV or box setting.
Thanks for the feedback, I might make a little more reading into it now
Can you tell me how the box performs in general, ie is it quick and responsive, how's the remote?
I've just bought a generic android box and it's sluggish, poor remote, just pretty poor and can not justify paying the price of an nvidia shield which seems to get lots of good feedback but pricey..

Top Bottom