Do I needs anything else having ordered a QNAP 412 and HDD for it?

dspit1664

Hi all,
having ordered a 2TB HDD and a QNAP 412 and now got the HDD and waiting on immanent arrival of NAS do I need to buy any cables for it in addition to NAS + HDD ?

Dumb q perhaps however eager to get it up and running and playing don't want to have to wait another day just because I forgot to order a dumb cable etc...?

Note on the site where I ordered it from it only shows NAS box content as:
Box Contains

1 x TS-412
CD-ROM
Ethernet cable x 2
Quick Installation Guide
Power cord
Flat head screw x 16 (for 3.5" HDD)
Flat head screw x 12(Black, for 2.5" HDD
Power Adaptor

Thanks all again:
:lesson:'s happily taken from the more enlighted

Daniel

themediaman

your pretty much ready to go............

as long as it powered and connected to the LAN with the ethernet, it should be ready almost immediately [some minor config at the start]............

enjoy when it comes........:D

dspit1664

Voonderbar!!!!

:thumbsup: Fully intend to hope its as nice a bit of kit as I have read about :smashin::smashin::smashin::D

dspit1664

No major reason. Just chose 412. Specs /read/write and a few others seemed slightly better . New to whole NAS env. Hope not going to regret it !

psikey

Distinguished Member
No major reason. Just chose 412. Specs /read/write and a few others seemed slightly better . New to whole NAS env. Hope not going to regret it !

The 412 is worth the extra over the 410 for the extra CPU power and ethernet transfer speed boost.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom