• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Do I need to keep the box?

Pezerinno

Established Member
Do I need to keep the boxes all my a/v stuff comes in in case I ever need to send it back for warranty etc I haven't go much space so could do with throwing them away. Do you keep all the boxes?

B

Black Custard

Hi Nick..

I will often keep my boxes for while but I don't usually keep them long term particularly if they are large and take up alot of space!!

I will quite often store them in the garage or loft for about 3 months..

inzaman

I do keep some for a while, but some manufactures will actually resend you a box if you ever have to send it off for repair, well they have imx.

Pezerinno

Established Member
I would normally keep them but I'm a student who is living in student halls of residents so space is a real issue :(

richjthorpe

Established Member
Got my 32" Sharp on Wednesday. The wife threw the boxes out the day after. Not particularly bothered about keeping boxes. If it has to go back then they will have to pick it up and repackage it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom