...wait till I move out? I'm still at home with my parents but am in the process of moving out within the next 6 months. I'll get some usage of the PJ in my room now but it won't be in the ideal position or circumstances. If I wait until I move then I could get the same PJ either cheaper or a newer model, but having said that I'm sure I'll have more sensible things I should be buying with £1,500 and may not get it at all by then. What do you guys reckon. Take the plunge now or wait till I move and hope I've got the money spare to buy it then.