1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I have to use Sonicstage? NWHD3

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by jarrod1979, Jul 6, 2005.

1. jarrod1979

jarrod1979

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm getting a bit peed off with this software. Is there any other way of transfering music to my NWHD3? :lease: :lease: :lease: :lease: :lease:

2. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,211
    um the MP3 transfer software that comes with Vaio player. Can't remember name sorry. Someone else help? its just drag and drop.

What problems do you have with SS? Here to help :)

3. vee6

vee6
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    i've got a question ..

Just got hold of a new hd5 .. everything cool apart from some **** buggy software that came on a disc .. not convinced sony wrote it .. some 8 year old with his fist ZX spectrum did !!
    Anyway.. i have 2000 'backed up songs' i wish to transfer (.wma). 9 hours later it has done about 800 or so. Now i have a box that says something like ' the following songs could not be converted' ( about 500 or so )

This is all it says , no explaination nothing .. copyright ?? names too long ?? song too long ?? i have absoloutly no idea and neither does SS.

this is a proper useless piece of **** software .. what happened to just dragging all the songs u want onto a 20 gig USB 2.0 removable drive??literally done in seconds!

please point me in the right direction as i want to be able to listen to some music before i go deaf through old age !!!