• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Do digibox diallers still work???

williamsinspain

Standard Member
I have Sky+ in Spain. I used to have pay-per-view via a digibox dialler which removes the 0, adds the 0044 and provides call barring. This facility stopped working a couple of months ago although the digibox still works.

I assumed the modem in my Sky+ box was faulty but I have since been told that the diallers no longer work as Sky have changed their 'system'. Is this really the case or not?

Thanks

Paul_McG

If you have broadband use, use a VoIP line.
Buy a Linksys PAP2NA phone adapter from fleabay (around £20), and setup an account with voipfone.co.uk.
For around £1 per month, you can have a UK phone number as your caller ID. If you fax them over a copy of your UK phone bill, they will even allow you to send that number as the caller ID.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom