Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Do Creative Audio do deals

Discussion in 'AV Pre-Amp/Processors & Power Amps' started by grisslehomer, Jan 14, 2005.

1. grisslehomer

grisslehomer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I’m going to buy a Yamaha 750 and KEF eggs from Creative Audio today as I live local. On there Web site they quote £1070 with a cable pack.

What I was wondering is will they knock any more money off if I haggle or pay cash?

I will probably also buy some more cables and the stands as I starting from scratch.

Any Experience of any deals they do?

2. Big Adam

Big Adam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    From experience, the Hot Deals offered by CA are fairly set in stone and it will not matter if you offer cash.

Rather strangely they can act a bit funny if you do not order an exact hot deal package. I ordered 7x mk2 Kef Eggs and asked politely if they would consider throwing in the cable package included in their 5x Egg & Sub package.

They sales guy looked at me as if I had requested an hour with his wife. :eek:

That said, CA's service is very good and if they were not so far from me I would use them more often.