1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do all Panasonic TV's look like you are viewing in WIDE ANGLE LENSE in "JUST" mode?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by djg1, Mar 2, 2003.

1. djg1

djg1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Do all Panasonic TV's look like you are viewing in WIDE ANGLE LENSE in "JUST" mode?

I have noticed it mostly when watching Football! when the camera pans from left to right. Yes i know that the Just mode fits a 4.3 image into a widescreen display leaving the centre untouched but streching the sides. But this is also the case with most TV's, but none i have seen seem to have the effect like the Panasonic TV's i have viewed. Foe instance the Toshiba's seem fine at this (I think from what i have seen... so far.).

I know if u then change the setting to ZOOM this will not happen, but is it the case with all the Tou range of Panasonic or not?

THE PANASONIC TV's I WAS LOOKING AT AND NOTICED THIS THE MOST WAS THE 32PL1 (a 50htz set)

Do the other 32" Tou Panasonic Pansonics sets do this or not?

The one i was looking at was the 32PL1 and the 32PB50 but this has put me off them a bit especailly the PL1 which semmed far worse.?

PLEASE ADVISE>>>>:clap: