DMTech LM26DT

I too was hoping that I would find a review here! I'm looking at one £549.99 + VAT at Makro.

Only possible snag I see is that to wall mount it you need the larger type bracket a VESA 20 x 20cm is not big enough.

When I get one I'll post.

I bought one from Curry's online using the discount code from www.best-tv-prices.co.uk price then discounted from £699.99 + delivery to £619.00 inc delivery. So well pleased.

Am well pleased with the TV as well. It has both an Analogue and Digital Tuner, so besides Freeview, you can still tune into the existing Analogue channels.

As I mentioned in my first post, you need an appropriate bracket if you wish to wall mount as the fixing centres are 240mm x mm. Must admit that I wish that they had used bigger than 4 x 4mm screws to secure it to the bracket, but once in position it feels safe enough. The built in stand comes off easily enough with a cross-point screwdriver.

At present my aerial is not optimised for digital as the signal goes through a combiner for the analogue channels of Winter Hill and Moel-y-Parc both of which serve my area. So off air picture is not 100% as yet, my next project to go in the queue. Picture quality from the internal DVD is excellent. Sound from both DVD and off air is good.

The only downside was the instruction manual. The bound one is for the analogue version; the supplement for digital/Freeview is a photocopy.

Unusually, the set is assembled in Holland.

Overall I extremely pleased and happy with my purchase and would recommend.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom