1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMTECH - DML-4117WD ~ Help required ~

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by foxmeister, Jan 28, 2005.

1. foxmeister

foxmeister

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there.

Just bought the above 17" widescreen LCD with built in DVD, very pleased with it so far.
    I've tried to change the region to 0 by pressing 3 3 3 3 with the right cursor from the set up menu.
    I can get the screen which states region 2 at the bottom but I can't seem to change the region to 0 by using the buttons on the remote (ie. number 0 or right cursor).

Could anyone help please ??
    Cheers, Foxy.

2. TP2K

TP2K
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ...so you can get into the selection menu, right?

Once there, highlighted in yellow will be the Region. Select the actual number by pressing the > button on the RC. This will highlight "2" in yellow. Then use the ^ button to highlight "0".

Exit out, and jobs a good 'un.

:hiya:

3. richard-A

richard-A

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think you'll find that by going to setup - tools and resetting to factory defaults first that you can then follow the procedure to reset to region 0 - have just done this on mine. cheers

4. jagpurr

jagpurr

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI, TRIED THIS ON MY NEW DML-4120SD FROM TESCO WORKS A TREAT MANY THANKS YOU ALL! :smashin: