1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMRHS2EBS owners help needed

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by SILVERBACK, Apr 29, 2003.

1. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    i own a sony ns900 and i was just wondering if there we be any improvements in using the hs2 over the ns900,so basically im asking is it any good as a player also could you give me your plus an negative opinions about said machine.im very very interested in getting a multi region one thanks in advance :smashin:

2. CARLOS

CARLOS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,200
    I think CLH owned a NS900 before his HS2 and said he thought the HS2 was just as good picture and sound wise.

I think my only bugbear is the time it takes from switch on to actually playing a disc, A lot slower than any other player i`ve owned.

Also if its a multiregion machine you can`t record a program to the HDD in PAL format if you are watching a R1 disc !

3. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    hold up so your telling me you can record onto an watch a prog at the same time :D might aswell have my cake an eat it to though an keep the ns900 incase i do wanna watch an record lol.sounds like a hell of a machine mate how you getting on with yours and are you the same carlos who is over at thedvdforums.i just did a search here an there and you seem to be the number1 source for info lol SO KEEP IT COMING lol,im drooling over here lol.:laugh:

4. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
  5. CARLOS

CARLOS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,200
    Yep

You can record to the HDD and watch a dvd at the same time :)

I`m sure you`ll be pleased with it, As its an incredible piece of equipment.

Yes but i`m just Carl on thedvdforums, Don`t tell everyone though ;)

I also find the Timeslip feature really useful, Great for recording the second half of a footy match while watching the first ;)

6. kenfowler3966

kenfowler3966

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Once you get the hang of it you watch commercial tv in a whole new way. Always keep programs you want to watch in hand and watch these whilst recording tonights progs. As long as you let them keep ahead of you you can skip through all the ads saving 15mins per hour.