DMR-E55 not recording from Video player

B

Bullitt

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this Tecnology and need some assistace as I have wasted two nights trying to do the above !!!

My Set up is : Panasonic 32 " --Sky + Digi Box -- JVC -S-VHS video & DMR-E55. When I try to record to the DVD I get either a Black screen or a Sky Channel on playback !!! I can see the Video Player footage on AV2 channel on the TV but cant record that image , I have connected the DVD & Video by the RWY connections at the front with no success.

Can somebody advise on how the kit should be connected or is there a fault with it

Iam over 50 and struggle with this technology .

Thanks in advance.

Bullitt :mad:

Bullitt said:
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this Tecnology and need some assistace as I have wasted two nights trying to do the above !!!

My Set up is : Panasonic 32 " --Sky + Digi Box -- JVC -S-VHS video & DMR-E55. When I try to record to the DVD I get either a Black screen or a Sky Channel on playback !!! I can see the Video Player footage on AV2 channel on the TV but cant record that image , I have connected the DVD & Video by the RWY connections at the front with no success.

Put the Tv on the channel you use to playback your DVDR (Possibly AV1?, I don't know how you have it connected) play a video on the Vcr and using the Panasonic DVDR's remote press the "Input" button until you see the vcr playback picture........now press record.

JayCee , did what you suggested and it worked , Thanks !!!! (from a former Lanarkshire resident !!)

Bullitt :thumbsup:

Bullitt said:
JayCee , did what you suggested and it worked , Thanks !!!! (from a former Lanarkshire resident !!)

Bullitt :thumbsup:

Well done........glad to be of assistance :hiya:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom