1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dmr-e20 £579

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Ekko Star, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Ekko Star

Ekko Star

Mar 18, 2002
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Currys/Dixons were meant to be doing this for £499. Which is an amazing price for this machine.

I have one of these already but hearing this price it was tempting to go for a second one ! IMHO the DMR- E20 simply is a brilliant brilliant machine.

Went into the stores to ask and was told the machines were mostly ex-display or shelf stock. But very few stores if any have them left now. Did anyone ever get a new boxed one from them ?

Anyway went into Tottenham Ct Rd area to Gultronics. They've always done me great deals there and are a good reputable company.

He couldn't match the Dixons £499 but in light of that he said he could do BRAND NEW boxed ones instead for £579!!!

This has got be a great price for this machine. I mean I know the new E30 is coming out soon but looking at the pics of it, it doesn't look half as well built as the E20 and the spec any different.

Also considering good quality compatible Gen3 DVD-r now costs in the region of 80p a disc, this has got to be the final nail in the VCR cofffin.
    :D :D :D