Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

DMR-E100H RGB Problems

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Coolyazz, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Coolyazz

Coolyazz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just got a Panasonic DMR-E100H to connect up to my Sagem Digibox and Panasonic PD30 TV. All in all... a lovely piece of kit. However, I've come across a few problems when connecting it up.

My setup: Sagem Digibox RGB to DMR100's AV2. Then DMR100's AV1 into TV AV1, RGB all the way... Trouble is, I don't get a picture when the DMR output is set to RGB, only when set to VIDEO. Any ideas why? I assumed if input and output on all equipment is set to RGB it should work...oh well!

Also, my Sagem volume control doesn't work now ... only channels etc!!! weird...

2. Coolyazz

Coolyazz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    WOW! I am so thick! I had the scart coming out of the video AV on my Sagem digibox instaed of the TV one! Duh...

3. Kevo

Kevo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +149
    Don't worry we all make simple mistakes.

Once I connected my new IXOS scart cable to the AV2 scart on the back of my DVD Player (Pioneer 717) instead of AV1 (thinking I had put in AV1 as I was doing it blind from the front.

I couldn't understand why the picture quality looked worse than before (composite) and was convinced the cable was faulty after trying a different SCART in the right socket! :rolleyes: