1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DM31S speakers with Denon D-M31

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by Nic H, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Nic H

Nic H

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Are these speakers any good for the bedroom or should I buy something else with the D-M31?

2. engaged

engaged
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    There's nothing at all wring with them - they're made by Mission and badged as Denon. I think that the DM31 can be bought with speakers for about £250 now - and for £185 or so without? You could put the £65 toward bigger, better speakers - the ones that are offered with it are small bookshelf speakers.

There's lots of people on the forums here that use the DM31 with speakers much more exotic than the DM31 itself! I use some 10yo Mission floorstanding speakers with mine. Do a search and you'll come up with the same question, or similar, asked before.

3. converse

converse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    They are decent, as "engaged" said made by Mission, they've had good previous reviews and would be ideal in a bedroom - save the cash and buy 20 quid or so of decent speaker cable to make them shine!