DLP-link glasses for spectacle wearers?

Idle Bull

Established Member
Reaction score
I've not really tried the 3d glasses that came with my BENQ w1070 for more than a few minutes before, but last night I thought I'd try and watch Dredd in 3d. It turns out that the BENQ 3D glasses are not very comfortable over my normal glasses and don't sit too well, so I am looking through the top part of the lens which seems to affect picture quality. I had a headache after about 20 mins viewing and gave up.

Has anyone found any 3D glasses that work with specs and are comfortable. I've seen clip on ones on Amazon, but they're no longer available.

Thanks

Nick

I used the lenses from an old pair of glasses stuck inside my 3D glasses with some blue tack as when I go my new glasses my prescription hadn't changed in strength that much so it doesn't spoil my enjoyment of 3D.
The clip on ones are only like the sunglasses type and are only suitable for passive 3D such as LG do on some of their 3D TVs and computer monitors

That's a great idea. I have a pair that are not too far off my new prescription, so I'll give that a go.

Thanks

Nick

The latest video from AVForums

Sony BRAVIA 9 Mini LED TV: The Best HDR TV EVER?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom