DLNA Panasonic V20

Smoofie

Standard Member
Reaction score
How does it work? My TV can connect with my router and the internet, but my PC won't pick the TV up. I have no idea what to do. My PC can pick up my dad's PC and my Laptop, and they're all connected to the same router/network. I connected the TV through Wi-fi and wired but my PC isn't picking it up. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

How does it work? My TV can connect with my router and the internet, but my PC won't pick the TV up. I have no idea what to do. My PC can pick up my dad's PC and my Laptop, and they're all connected to the same router/network. I connected the TV through Wi-fi and wired but my PC isn't picking it up. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Do you have any type of anti virus software installed?

Not sure how it works in Windows 7 but in Vista you need to allow filesharing, thinks it is supposed to be easier in Windows 7?

It's on(media streaming and file sharing). Like I said I can see my dad's PC and my laptop. And I do use an anti-virus program, ESET SS, but I turned it off and I still can't see the TV. I can ping the TV so it is connected. Is there a setting I need to turn on in the TV?

Last edited:
Indeed, guys, please help. If anyone have a working config - please, share it. I'm able to watch images and listen mp3 through DLNA, but no movie plays ate all.

Oke, I downloaded twonkymedia Manager and it works, can anyone confirm that the Panasonic can't play .MKV files?

Oke, I downloaded twonkymedia Manager and it works, can anyone confirm that the Panasonic can't play .MKV files?

I use PS3 media server for windows and that transcodes mkv's on the fly. 720p plays perfectly fine but 1080ps stutters a bit.

I use PS3 media server for windows and that transcodes mkv's on the fly. 720p plays perfectly fine but 1080ps stutters a bit.
How did you made PS3 Media server to recognize the TV ?

It should be straight forward. If you twonky working, PS3 media server should be the same. I installed it, configured what folders i wanted to share and that was it.

Can someone help me with DLNA feature i seem to get the songs , pics working but the videos are bothering me... lets say i got 20 videos but only like 10 of them show up...? i checked the file format all the ones that play are avi so i even tried to convert the files to avi to see if it worked but it didn't. I restarted my pc etc.. i really want to watch over wifi please help. Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom