• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

.dll problem (split second)

Forzafan

Prominent Member
Hi,

today i was unable to play on my split second game which i purchased legally downloaded from shopto. i have had it a few weeks with no issues before today.

i cannot remember the error message but it was something like 32.dll...

i tried uninstalling the game and had the following errors:
e:/games/split second/direct x/dsetup.dll didnt get include with the installation!
e:/games/split second/direct x/dsetup32.dll didnt get include with the installation!
dship.dll didnt get install to target directory!

and then it wont uninstall
what the hell has happened?! i have (unsucessfully) been trying to get la noire working the last couple of days installing/uninstalling a few times plus i have recently upgraded the nvidia drivers to the latest beta.

thanks - much appreciated

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
hi,

which version will i need to install?

Get the most recent DX from MS, with redistributable package - it will have a whole load of DLL files that are common/needed. Or install a relatively new game etc.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom