• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

DLC question

sparko3671

Standard Member
Hi
I am loving this game and am already up to level 15 after a couple of weeks. I haven't finished the main quest as I am having too much fun wandering off doing the side quests.

Now I have read that the levels are capped at level 20 and the latest DLC broken steel raises that to 30.

I was thinking of buying 'broken steeel' as I near level 20 so any exp I get on the original game isn't wasted.

My question is do you have to play the three DLCs consecutively or will it ruin the game if when I finish the main quest I move on to broken steel and then come back to the first two DLCs.

Thanks

Mike

cokker

In answer to your question, no.

I didn't get Operation Anchorage as i wasn't really intrested, but i do have The Pitt and Broken Steel, The Pitt is basicly a big side mission (a little like Operation Anchorage not 100% sure), it can be done anytime. Broken steel on the other hand blends in with the end of the game allowing you to carry on like before.

I did The Pitt after the main mission.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom